InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
With over 2,000 employees located in 30 locations across 20 states, InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas and electric industry. Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. With legacy companies dating back to 1954, InfraSource has built its reputation as an industry leader for solutions and a premier provider of infrastructure services with a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
Function, Focus & Reporting:
- Position will be responsible for area level safety leadership across an assigned area at Focus shall be field safety leadership in an assigned area. Area Safety Manager position will report to the Regional Safety Manager or other assigned department senior manager.
- Embody and apply core values: safety, quality, integrity, ownership, service and
- Have a positive Present solutions when presenting problems. Be a part of the solution.
- Manage other safety professionals or admin as
- Perform area and jobsite level audits based on event trending, lagging/leading indicators and safety needs identified with Regional Safety Manager or other department senior
- Coordinate injury management through Workman’s Compensation Manager and assist in establishing area injury management resources and relationship building as assigned by Regional Safety
- Provide area level safety leadership and shall promote a positive safety culture as
- Participate in parent company level safety audits across the organization and coordinate corrective actions feedback to the Regional Safety Manager and operations
- Participate in AAR calls relevant to events occurring within assigned Coordinate follow-up.
- Review weekly Ops Reports for safety planning purposes with Regional Safety
- Assist with training instruction and scheduling as directed by the Regional Safety
- May assist with/lead special projects as assigned related to organization wide related safety
- Assist with root cause identification, investigations and case management within assigned
- Complete a monthly expense report for company Purchasing Shall spend within set departmental guidelines. Submit Purchase Card activity monthly to Regional Safety Manager.
- Coordinate, manage and respond to OSHA agency level audits as directed by the Regional Safety Manager or other department senior
- Coordinate support efforts with Regional Safety
- Report daily safety experience and daily plan of day inaccuracies to Regional Safety
- As assigned by Regional Safety Manager, will make sure investigations, corrective actions and safety planning is purposeful, complete and
- Shall ensure timely notifications for serious events are made to Regional Safety
- All other assigned responsibilities by Regional Safety Manager or other assigned department senior
- Will maintain current certification in OSHA 500, CPR, AED, basic first aid and any other required
- Maintain and develop gas distribution, pipeline and underground electric safety
- Must be able to travel nationwide or region as Must travel to all assigned areas monthly. Overnight travel as needed to support position and duties.
- Must maintain professional interaction, appearances and communication within all levels of
- Continued professional development and Quanta train-the-trainer certification
- InfraSource approved Demonstrate safe driving behaviors. Follow all DMV rules and regulations.
- On call 24/7 or as assigned after hours, weekends and
- Other assigned qualifications by Regional Safety Manager or other department senior