Who is ConstructConnect?
ConstructConnect comprises the legacy businesses of BidClerk, Construction Data Company, CMD Group, and iSqFt. At ConstructConnect, everything we do is focused on making it easier for the construction industry to collaborate and connect – with one another and the information they need to succeed.
- 17 days of paid time off, 8 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays your first year
- Leadership Development Opportunities
- Individual career plans and opportunities throughout the United States and Canada
- Health and wellness program
- Rich benefits including:
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Volunteer hours
- Generous paternal leave
- Highly collaborative and passionate team members
What do we need at ConstructConnect?
The Software Sales Consultant makes outbound phone calls to targeted prospects, generates interest our cloud based SaaS solutions to the commercial construction industry and schedules & confirms demonstration appointments for the Sales Consultants. The Business Development Representative works in collaboration with the team members to achieve assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
What will you do at ConstructConnect?
- Deliver a value proposition and document all activity, calls and results in
- Set qualified appointments for the Sales Consultants and enter information in
- Cold calling from lists provided, targeted accounts, follow up to outbound marketing campaigns and responses to campaigns, and work independently to seek out prospects best suited to meet the team objective
- Participate in ongoing training as it relates to our products, services and sales training opportunities
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree + 1 year of B2B sales experience OR Associates Degree and 3 years of account management or sales experience OR HS Diploma and 5 years of account management or sales experience
What are the Physical Demands & Work Environment?
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the working day
- Needs to occasionally move about the office to communicate with staff and attend meetings
- Constantly operates a computer
- Frequently communicates verbally with peers and management
- Must be able to analyze detail close-up